33 Soft Top Hydrogen Hot Rod
33 Soft Top Hydrogen Hot Rod
What You Get
LS7 Tech Specs
Engine Type: LS-Series Small-Block V-8
Displacement (cu. in.): 427 (7.0L)
Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.125 x 4.000 (104.8 x 101.6mm)
Block (P/N 12602689): Cast-aluminum with six-bolt steel main bearing caps
Crankshaft (P/N 12611649): Forged steel
Connecting Rods (P/N 12661677): Forged titanium
Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
Camshaft Type (P/N 12638426): Hydraulic roller
Camshaft Lift (in.): .593 intake / .588 exhaust
Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 211° intake / 230° exhaust
Cylinder Heads withh be with (P/N 12578449): CNC ported LS7-style ports; 70-cc CNC combustion chambers or Coates Rotary Valve Cylinder Heads We match to our Gas Systems.
Valve size (in.): 2.200 titanium intake / 1.610 sodium-filled exhaust
Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
Rocker Arms: Investment-cast, roller trunnion
Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (offset, intake only)
Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
Maximum rpm: 7000
Reluctor Wheel: 58X
Secure Supplies our Parent Company worked tirelessly to bring forward the technologies for these vehicles and one such advance are the rotary valves.
Complete jig-welded tube Space frame, 95” wheelbase chassis.
torque rated 720 hp small block General Motors LS or Ford 302, 351, and 5.0L Coyote engines.
• Powder coated in gloss black
Hand laid 3/16” laminate composite body and panels made with vinylester resin.
• Driver and passenger doors with molded door liners
• Trunk with molded trunk liner
• Includes secondary body fasteners assembly.
• Adhesive backed foam weatherstrip
• Door edge trim and fasteners
• Trunk push on rubber bulb seal
• Rubber hood bumpers
Chassis Aluminum Panels:
Includes 26 CNC cut, pre-formed 6061-T6 aluminum panels for cockpit, trunk, and engine bay.
• Complete cockpit aluminum
• 1/8” firewall between engine and passenger compartment
Complete Front Suspension:
Unequal length A-arm control arms with in-board coil-over shock suspension.
• KONI™ brand high-performance mono-tube, rod-end shock absorbers
• Coil-over kit for KONI™ dampers including spring hat, threaded seat and black powder coated performance springs
• Adjustable lower control arms with ball joints and fasteners
Independent rear suspension includes:
Welded tubular steel IRS frame
Upper and lower control arms with bushings, grease fittings, and fasteners, powder coated gloss black
Left and right IRS toe adjustment arms with rod ends and fasteners, powder coated gloss black
KONI coil-over shocks with coil-over kit, springs, and fasteners
Complete Front Brake Kit:
• Custom spindles with fasteners
• Front hubs, fasteners and dust covers
• Front brakes, 11” front rotors with twin piston PBR calipers, brake pads and fasteners
Complete Steering System:
Complete steering system using rear steer manual rack from tie rod ends and fasteners to steering wheel
• Manual steering rack with inner and outer tie rod ends and fasteners
• Polyurethane steering rack bushing and fasteners
• Nickel plated lower steering shaft
• 14” banjo steering wheel with boss and ceramic FFR center section and fasteners
Complete Fuel System/Parts:
This assembly provides everything from the gas cap to the lines,
and is designed to work with fuel injection systems.
• Pre-flared fuel lines (1/4” and 5/16”) with unions, barbs, hose clamps and high press flex lines and fasteners
• Aircraft style brushed aluminum fuel cap with gaskets, ground strap, fuel hose to tank with fasteners
• 3/8” line fuel filter, connectors and hose clamps
Complete Cooling System/Parts:
Electric cooling fan and mounting hardware, radiator hoses, and all necessary fasteners.
• Electric cooling fan and mounting
• Aluminum radiator with cap and filler neck
• Built-in transmission cooler in radiator
• Stainless steel radiator hose includes adapter fasteners and hose
• Overflow tank with cap, hoses, hose clamps and mounting hardware
• 185-degree thermostat switch and wiring
Select from one of seven available driveshafts with fasteners to match the engine/trans of your choice.
• 31 spine for SB Chevy with TKO transmission
Gauges, Dash, and Electrical Assembly:
• Custom fit chassis wiring harness
• Ignition switch and FFR key, headlight switch, hi-low beam switch, starter solenoid and horn button
• Dash indicators: green, blue dash lights (LED)
• Wiring harness mounting and hardware including fuse panel mount
• Battery ground strap
• Speedometer sending unit, pigtail, fasteners and speedometer gear
• A complete set of six Autometer
Platinum electronic gauges, with connectors, terminals and installation kit
Includes the following gauges:• Speedometer• Tachometer• Oil Pressure Gauge• Water Temperature Gauge• Fuel Level Gauge• Voltmeter
Complete Interior Accessories:
The ‘33 Hot Rod comes with all the interior accessories you need and want. Bucket seats,
door latches, rear view mirrors, and more complement the dash and gauges assembly for a full interior.
Check out this full list of standard items.
• Metal framed bucket seats, black vinyl with fasteners
• 5-point Simpson brand harnesses;
3” wide driver and passenger, frame mounted with fasteners
• Complete cockpit carpet set, black all-weather
• Emergency brake boot, black leather
• Interior rear view mirror with fasteners
• 6-gauge electronic Autometer Platinum gauges (see description above in gauge assembly)
• Leather shifter boot and fasteners
• Rear cockpit trim piece
• Pleated door panels
• Stitched arm rest
• Banjo style steering wheel (listed in steering assembly), with polished aluminum boss and center badge
Exterior Accessories and Lighting:
Along with the goodies on the inside of the car, the ‘33 Hydrogen Hot Rod s loaded with the right exterior parts and trim on the outside.
• Polished windscreen, tinted with fasteners; DOT safety glass compliant
Complete Pedal Box and Components:
The ‘33 Hydrogen Hot Rod utilizes the proven Wilwood brand pedal box with fasteners
and all the required ancillary parts.
• Wilwood pedal box and mounting hardware
• Master cylinders
Bound assembly manual that is full of pictures, diagrams, and CAD drawings.
We Reserve right to update change or modify any part or items on this list.